Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Looking For Transport To Event
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: October 22, 2012 03:41PM

Good afternoon colonists!

I find myself in the pickle of looking for transport for myself and all of Logistics, available either Thursday evening or Friday morning. The person I usually travel with won't be available at that time this event.

I am in Stoughton, MA. Due to the logistics stuff, I can't take public transit to reach you, but if its Thursday evening, there is a decent chance if you are within about 20 minutes of Stoughton, that I could get to you with all my stuff.

Logistics stuff entails 1 mid-sized duffle bag, 2 totes of supplies, the printer, and other assorted odds and ends no larger than another tote, and fairly squishable. I should be able to have my sleeping bag and such come separately.

I happily contribute gas money. If you make yourself available for simple driving such as to Walmart and the like on Friday morning, FI gladly awards you extra UP in the setup department.

You can PM me, or email at amberfaythe(AT)gmail.com

And yes, you are more than welcome to stay on site Thursday evening. In fact, to be honest, its preferred, as staying there alone is a rather shiver-inducing prospect, and I would welcome the company.

Thanks kindly,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 10/22/12 03:42PM

Re: Looking For Transport To Event
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: October 23, 2012 08:53AM

This is all set! Thanks to everyone who offered to get me and Logistics Stuff to site!

-Amber

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.