Welcome Colonist !   There are 84 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Utoptia "reward"
Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: October 2, 2012 04:44PM

There are a number of us wondering what happened with those who won the training with Utopia? When will we find out what we "learned"?

Is it based upon points? Should we save our cap? Or will it be an event or two before anything surfaces?

Thanks!

Re: Utoptia "reward"
Posted by: Stu A (IP Logged)
Date: October 2, 2012 06:32PM

As one NPC explained it to me we would spend the next few months in the Utopia training facility. I assume that means we will have notes at check-in?

I was also told before we purchased the training, that it would not be in place of our normal research cycle. I like this idea, it gives us the option for a "fun" ability without spending our precious research cycle on it. There are a lot of things people would like to study that may not affect game power, but often times the decision comes down to which research will best ensure you and the coloney live to see another day.

And anone whe claims coffee contradicts this, try and live without it. smiling smiley

Posted by: Derek H (IP Logged)
Date: October 2, 2012 08:19PM

That about sums it up, yeah. I can't say whether or not you should save your cap, but there will be an opportunity to spend CP on this.

Derek

Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: October 3, 2012 09:11AM

So it would be after this coming event though (since we can't spend CP at the door)

Thank you guys!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.