Welcome Colonist !   There are 72 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:23

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Fall Registration, Cap Raise, Offsite Bonus & You!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: September 7, 2012 08:12AM

Hello there colonists!

Registration opens tonight! Holy bugs, where did the summer go?!

As Anthony has previously mentioned, the player cap per event has been raised to 65. In order to not burst YOC at the seams, we are offering the 'tenting/staying offsite' bonus-thank-you-gift to the first 15 people to designate that they will be staying offsite/tenting onsite when they register.

Your registration is time stamped, and this is the time that will be used to determine who the first 15 are in the event that we get more folks than that offering to stay offsite/tent. Please only sign up for this if you are truly committed to doing so!

Once you are registered, be on the lookout for the usual periodic announcements from me about sleeping assignments, new donations, and the usual subjects.

Thanks kindly, and happy registering when it opens tonight!

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Fall Registration, Cap Raise, Offsite Bonus & You!
Posted by: Jeremy S (IP Logged)
Date: September 8, 2012 01:23AM

I totally buggered up and clicked the regular pre-reg link instead of the season pass when I first tried to reg. I didn't pay when I noticed my mistake and then used the season pass reg and paid through that.

Can you clear out my unpaid regular reg?

Jeremy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.