Welcome Colonist !   There are 51 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Perfect Karaoke For An Imperfect World
Posted by: Mike I (IP Logged)
Date: August 2, 2012 08:00PM

I would like to take this time to announce that, back by popular demand (Derek) I will be hosting a karaoke show at the Sturbridge Hotel directly after the post event dinner. It is the same deal as it was for the winter event and I am hoping we all have as much fun if not more than the last one. For any of the new comers who have never been to a one day FI event they are a blast, getting to know your fellow players and/or cast members as more than just oh look there goes Cape Ninja with Doc Sophie,(don't tell grinner ) you could say HEY Tim and Amber are AWESOME!!! Or some who are on the fence about staying the night more incentive to just DO IT.

Also feel free to leave any requests questions or comments about the show here and I will do my best to answer them

And Erin, as you were unable to sing your last song before closing last time, you will have the first one, or be next when you arrive.

Mike Ike,
(Art Phoenix, xxxxxx xxxxx, xxxxxxxxxxxx)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 08/02/12 08:02PM

Re: Perfect Karaoke For An Imperfect World
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: August 3, 2012 08:22AM

You rock, Mr. Mike!

Thanks again for this- last time was so much fun!

I will never *ever* get Julia singing her last song out of my head.

Ever.

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: August 3, 2012 08:45AM

I think it took an hour for everyone to pick their jaws up off the floor after that.

Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: August 3, 2012 08:48AM

It was splendiforous.

Posted by: Mike I (IP Logged)
Date: August 3, 2012 05:43PM

Looking for someone with a range to and is willing to sing Freddy Mercury for a song tomorrow night. If this is you PM me please.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.