Welcome Colonist !   There are 70 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
New Player Thanks
Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2012 08:58PM

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone. This was my first Larp event ever and I had a TON of Fun!

By the end of saturday I was really getting into it and was legit freaking out a bit when some wolves decided to try and drag Todd away.

Players here are a great roll with the punches crowd and are Top Notch when in comes to helping out a new player.

Shout out to the Anime Boston People who sort of adopted my lost and alone self for the weekend and showed me a good time. They talked this game up and convinced me to come give it a try.

-Matt

Re: New Player Thanks
Posted by: Andrew B (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2012 09:03PM

It was awesome having you. For it having been your first LARP ever, I'm hugely impressed, way to come into game and seriously just dive right into the world.

Looking forward to seeing you in the Summer.

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2012 09:48PM

I agree, awesome first game, even though I think our only interaction was at the rave.

Posted by: Derek H (IP Logged)
Date: June 12, 2012 10:35PM

Greetings,

You showed tremendous spirit and determination when dealing with the challenges that faced you. We were all damn impressed by your behavior and are eager to have you join us again for the next event. Welcome to the family, however crazy it is!

Take care,
Derek

Posted by: Alex S (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2012 02:07PM

I guess this would be a good place to extend my thanks as well. I have been role playing for years but this was my first time LARPing and it was everything I hoped for and more. The world of FI is very much alive, and I really lost myself in it. Mat, it was great hanging with you! I look forward to future events! I hope everyone had as much fun as I did, and I wholeheartedly thank the cast who did a fantastic job despite what sounded like some reasonably large setbacks. Thanks again everyone!

Date: June 14, 2012 03:23PM

Alex, thanks for being a trooper and rolling with the punches. It was great to watch you become involved in everything that was going on! Here's to hoping we don't accidentally cause you to go into anaphylactic shock next event!

Dima Chefs Forever!
Derek

Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2012 03:33PM

Chem - Epinephrine?!

Posted by: Sabrina W (IP Logged)
Date: June 14, 2012 05:21PM

I'll throw my thanks out there too to a fantastic game and a fantastic crew, cast and players. I can honestly say this was the most fun I've ever had roleplaying and I seriously can't wait for more. This game is intense and really immersive and I never expected myself to react and adapt to all of it as quickly as I did. Well done!

- Sabrina

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 06/14/12 05:23PM

Date: June 14, 2012 10:41PM

@Matt - Were it only so simple!

Derek

Date: June 14, 2012 10:42PM

@Sabrina - We'll just have to amp up the intensity, then! smiling smiley

Derek

Posted by: Sabrina A (IP Logged)
Date: June 15, 2012 04:49PM

theres more to come...... Welcome to the family yall.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.