Welcome Colonist !   There are 75 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:24

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Rave Tent
Posted by: Jeremy S (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2012 12:10AM

There is only a slim chance I'm going to actually make it to the site for setup time with the tent, and I definitely won't be around for game-on. I will however be on site a couple hours before game-on on Saturday morning. If I can get a couple people to help me set the tent up, we can have it done in about 20 minutes.

Since we're going to have a very wet site this weekend. I was thinking about setting it up in the side field that runs along the side of the secondary road. This spot is uphill and won't be soggy like the main field, and it's grassy enough that it shouldn't be muddy. To deal with all the bugs in a field area. I plan on bringing a can of fogger to use a few hours before the rave.

Is it ok to set the tent up there?

Jeremy

Re: Rave Tent
Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2012 12:20AM

Near the barn? If so, that may complicate matters. I'll be on site early tomorrow so I will ask if no response is posted by then. smiling smiley

Posted by: Andrew B (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2012 12:29AM

Most of the powers-that-be are already on-site so they do not necessarily have the ability to read/respond to this thread. However, as Erin said we can ask during setup for you and can relay the information to you whenever convenient.

Posted by: Jeremy S (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2012 12:33AM

Not the field right next to the barn. It's the small fenced in one to the left of the road if you were walking down the road from the barn area.

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: June 8, 2012 01:31AM

I -believe- that's a restricted area due to Cast transit but I'll get confirmation on site. The area by the AutoForge and firepit is ok though. Laal puts his tent over there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.