Welcome Colonist !   There are 69 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:24

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Check In: Pictures!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: June 1, 2012 11:15AM

At check-in for Spring 2, there will be a cast member (Lisa L.) on hand specifically to take posed pictures, with all her gear and such. She does this semi-pro, and has offered her assistance.

Owing to the transitions, we are likely going to do *everyone* at check in. Please seek her out if I forget to direct you towards Lisa.

We will be using the pictures for both plot purposes, as well as to establish a book of faces backstage where we could point to a person and tell the new cast member 'go give this person a cookie'.

PS: For the purposes of most roleplay moments, the part of a cookie in this example will be played by a backstab.

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Check In: Pictures!
Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: June 1, 2012 11:33AM

Amber, any chance this could be done at checkout (or some other time) for those of us who might need a character change after Friday night? Jane is going to look a bit different then Sophia smiling smiley

Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: June 1, 2012 11:51AM

We'll do them at check in, and then next event if they need to be... updated on a case-by-case basis... they can be.

Posted by: Jeff H (IP Logged)
Date: June 1, 2012 06:22PM

Its really just your face they need anyways smiling smiley

New cast members don't know us. Veterans know who to kill!

Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: June 1, 2012 07:52PM

TWO TIMES!!!!

Posted by: Chris M (IP Logged)
Date: June 2, 2012 10:00PM

What about those of us who might like to get a new face? I was thinking Tom Cruise....

Posted by: Matthew A (IP Logged)
Date: June 13, 2012 09:55AM

Can we see what the pictures look like? Would love to see what I look like in full costume.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.