Welcome Colonist !   There are 52 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:18

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Updating Deadline Tomorrow - Help Requests
Posted by: Chapman B (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2012 09:07AM

Is there any chance of seeing movement on char point related help requests before the updating deadline tomorrow?

I would normally make a help request to ask this question, but i've seen no movement on mine in a while, so i wonder if the system is down.

Re: Updating Deadline Tomorrow - Help Requests
Posted by: Thomas S (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2012 10:22AM

The system is fine. I am going through a good deal of OT at work (yay DDO expansion) as well as a slew of more, interesting, changes right now (which I will expound upon at the game if so desired). Help requests will be, mostly, tonight and the weekend.

If you have a NEW character update, please add / update an old help request with it. If it is an old one, I have it and it will be taken care of.

I am sorry for the delay on this.

Thomas Schlapp
Head of Technology
Future Imperfect

Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2012 10:29AM

Please note that new one-shot skills help requests will continue to be processed by me, and will not be processed if they arrive after the updating deadline (Friday night, midnight).

Thank you,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2012 11:05AM

I added my backup character's history and starting skills in a help request. Not that I'm expecting to need it or anything smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.