Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:23

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Cast Members! Last Chance To Pre-reg!
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: May 25, 2012 09:34AM

Hello there potential cast members!

Please bear in mind that if you are thinking of offering yourself up to staff as a cast member for this coming event, tomorrow (Saturday) is your last chance to pre-reg and be elligible for the feed-a-cast subsidized-cost meal plan. Anyone after Saturday is welcome to come cast, but cannot join the reduced cost meal plan, as I have to finalize things. If you sign up last minute (today or tomorrow) for cast, you MUST send me a PM or post here that you want the reduced cost meal plan.

Also!

Please remember that if you are a player (or intend on going player in the very near future), you may only cast for us on Saturday of the event, and may not be on site Friday or Sunday (or either overnight: we have nowhere to put you). This also makes you inelligible for the reduced-cost meal plan, as it is for full-time cast members.

If you will only be on site casting for us on the Saturday, I remind you that YoC offers a dinner-only a la carte meal plan option (its what I use when I cast for Prophecy on Saturdays only).

See you in just two weeks!!!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 05/25/12 09:36AM

Re: Cast Members! Last Chance To Pre-reg!
Date: May 27, 2012 12:59PM

Pre-reg deadline has passed.

Please be aware that while you are certainly more than welcome to still come and cast for us, the reduced-cost meal plan numbers have been finalized.

If you did not respond in time, you are more than welcome to still register for the full-cost meal plan via the Ye Olde Commons website, at the normal cost of $23 for the full weekend plan.

Thanks cordially!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Posted by: Grant G (IP Logged)
Date: June 1, 2012 09:56PM

I just want to double check (because I'm new and live somewhat far away) and make sure I'm reading this correctly, I can still come and cast for the weekend, I just need to buy my own food, as long as I'm not planning on being a player character in the near future?

Also hello! The game looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in action.

Date: June 4, 2012 06:14AM

Grant,

Got back to you via PM. My apologies that it wasn't sooner, but I was away all weekend.

See you Friday!

-Amber

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.