Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:18

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Reminder About Updating Deadline
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: May 9, 2012 03:11PM

Hello there colonists!

Please keep in mind that the deadline for updating your characters, purchasing one-shot skills, and all of that sort of shenanigans is FRIDAY, JUNE 1ST. I know, it sounds far off, but it really, really isn't.

As always, any issues, get in touch; but please understand that with everything else going on, any help requests or pesterings after June 1st relating to updating your character, your skills, or one-shot purchases are likely to not be addressed for you.

Also worth noting: if it needs my assistance, get it in a few days before the deadline, as I will be out of town on the first itself, and won't be able to help you out at the last minute. Forewarned, forearmed, and all that.

Don't wait til the last minute to speak up!

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Reminder About Updating Deadline
Posted by: Thomas G (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2012 07:51AM

As a general question: once we've got a pending help request in, is it considered sufficiently flagged for attention, or are there circumstances where it would be appropos to bump it or supplement with PMs?

Re: Reminder About Updating Deadline
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: May 10, 2012 03:04PM

That is a fantastic question that I will let others speak to. I know I personally don't mind a PM if its been over two weeks and I haven't responded to a Help Request in the system in any way , shape, or form- but that is just speaking for myself, and should not be assumed to be true for the Gents.

That said, I have swept through the help requests that are currently New, and handled the ones that I was able to. Many others are going to require Thomas and/or Derek (Autoforge, Tech, Special Skill Purchases, Procedures/Devices), but some of you got yours cleared out or responded to today- hope that helped a bit!

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.