Welcome Colonist !   There are 51 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Feed-the-cast For Spring 2
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: April 3, 2012 10:58PM

Given the resounding success of the Feed-the-Cast program for this past event, we will be doing it again for Spring 2, with a few small changes.

The donation amount is now $20, and the language has been reworded to hopefully make it clear that the collected donations go toward feeding all our pre-registered cast members who have opted into the program, not a particular cast member.

Thank you to everyone who donated the first time around to keeping our cast ready, willing, and able to keep going back out the door of the cast center at a moment's notice. We sincerely appreciate your contributions towards keeping meal plan prices low for our dedicated, hard-working cast.

Sincerely,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Feed-the-cast For Spring 2
Date: April 3, 2012 11:17PM

I am speechless with gratitude. Ten minutes ago, I put up 20 of the Feed the Cast donations.

There are only four still up there.

Thank you.

-Amber

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Date: April 4, 2012 09:59AM

... and now they are all gone. The FAC donations emptied out faster than the game sold out for spring 1!

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I expect that a few more will be put up once pre-reg opens for cast members on April 20th, and once I have a better idea of how many cast members will be seeking the meal plan option again.

PS: Cast members that are already pre-reg'd for the spring 2 event can tell me as early as now if they want in on the meal plan. Please be on the pre-reg list BEFORE you let me know. Thanks kindly!

Date: April 23, 2012 01:11PM

Bumping this thought train, and asking that if you or a friend are pre-registered as cast for the upcoming June event, and you haven't gotten in touch with me about your meal plan options, to please do so via PM or help request (or on the cast boards, if you choose to have access to those).

Thanks kindly!

-Amber

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.