Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Lost And Found(?)
Posted by: Jon W (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 10:44AM

This one's kind of a long shot... but I figured I'd try:

Did anyone during cleanup in the staff center happen to find a blue pair of fingerless gloves (cloth). They're super cheap-o, have a hole in them, and the fingers are sewn with hideous green thread. But I kind of love them and they have sentimental value (just apparently not quite enough for me to keep track of them all weekend), so I'm hoping to try and recover them. They would have been over somewhere in the couch area in staff center.

Thanks!

Jon

Re: Lost And Found(?)
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 10:48AM

I left behind a black floppy hat that somehow came off my head between plot center and the commissary. It may have been packed up with all the other hats, but it's my personal (and actually was borrowed from a friend) so I'd love confirmation of that.

Posted by: Laurie G (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 10:53AM

Jon - They were found and put in the cast laundry. If I recall the volunteers correctly, either Rob B or Patrick should have them. My brain was mush by then, so I can't remember who volunteered for certain. It's entirely possible that I remember them taking the laundry because I can ID both by OOG name, and they were milling around the area at the time.

Steph - I don't remember seeing it. Chapman and Ben Long packed up the cast hats for us.

Edited 2 times. Last edit at 04/02/12 10:56AM

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 10:54AM

If it was a black furry musher hat then it was in the lost and found pile at the end of the event.

Date: April 2, 2012 11:00AM

Awesome Laurie! Knowing they are a place that is recoverable is 80% of the work. Thanks so much!

Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 11:21AM

I've got one of the bags,yeah. I'll look through it tonight Jon and if I have em I'll let you know.

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/02/12 12:31PM

Posted by: Kevin G (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 11:52AM

Steph - The hat and a "wolfskin" shawl were picked up near the end of the event. I don't remember what happened to them, but I told the person who found them that they belonged to Lola. It might have been Yelena, but I'm not sure.

Also: I found a blue striped towel, gray gym shorts, and a hygiene kit left behind in the shower room. Who owns them?

- Pulse -
* Freeborn Brother
* Mechanologist

Posted by: Andrew B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 12:00PM

Not hopeful regarding finding this at all, but in one of the cabins on the top of the hill (Second on the right from the commissary), under the sheet of plywood that supports the mattress was a small bag of resources.

Was wondering if this was found and some strangely kind individual turned it in, or is planning on returning it.

Again, not hugely hopeful here, but it's worth a shot.

Date: April 2, 2012 12:10PM

Kevin - yeah, it was Lola's hat. And I hadn't realized the fur scarf thing had fallen off my hangar! Thanks for the confirmation that someone at least found them, I'll poke Yelena if I don't hear otherwise.

During the event a small bag of stones with a hand-written note of what's-what was found. It was a mesh bag with things like you might find in a museum gift shop or similar. Anyone missing this?

Posted by: Laurie G (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 12:15PM

Steph - There was a pile of stuff which came up from what I was told was Monster Camp. It was put in the cast laundry. I didn't look too closely at what it was, so Yelena may know more.

The bag of stones was gratefully claimed by Tresha. smiling smiley

Posted by: Brandon B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 12:21PM

I seem to have left my sunglasses some where...Black with Blue Mirror lens, polerized. Very nice glass...I'd love them back. smiling smiley

Posted by: Yelena T (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 12:48PM

It wasn't me. The pile from Monster Camp did not include either a hat or a shawl, and I wasn't the person that Kevin told.

Date: April 2, 2012 04:16PM

Sorry, my mistake. But I definitely talked to someone on Sunday regarding the hat and shawl.

- Pulse -
* Freeborn Brother
* Mechanologist

Posted by: Andrew B (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 05:15PM

I just went through my stuff and can't seem to find one of my weapon slings. It's a black nylon single-point bungee sling. (One clip that attaches to the weapon, over the shoulder sling with some elasticity to part of it).

It's probably a $20-$30 tactical sling, so I'd appreciate getting it back if anyone stumbled across it.

Posted by: Nathan S (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 08:29PM

Mika and I found the black sun-hat and piece of fur shawl Sunday morning around 9am on the field. Mika says she left them on a table in the Commissary after that.

Posted by: James P (IP Logged)
Date: April 2, 2012 11:04PM

Andrew: We found your sling mid-event, and I put it on the table in the commissary next to the dart boxes during cleanup. I was hoping it'd make it to the lost and found pile.

Date: April 2, 2012 11:10PM

Woohoo, the hat!

I have my fur scarf, so I dunno whose that is, but woohoo hat!

Posted by: Patrick K (IP Logged)
Date: April 3, 2012 01:16PM

Jon, I too will keep an eye out for your gloves

Without Wax,
Wayland † Targha
ﻥͽϿЖϾͼﻥ

Date: April 3, 2012 01:55PM

Thanks Patrick!

Date: April 13, 2012 12:10PM

Again, I found a blue striped towel, pair of gray Under Armor gym shorts, and a black hygiene kit that were forgotten in the bathroom...if nobody claims them by the next game, I'm getting rid of them.

- Pulse -
* Freeborn Brother
* Mechanologist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.