Welcome Colonist !   There are 111 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:25

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
On The Topic Of Eboard Players...
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2012 06:15PM

Reading the response of one of our Player Reps, I am reminded of something very important:

Anthony, Jim, Yelena & Rob are indeed members of our eBoard, and each performs vital behind-the-scenes functions that keep us trucking along. However.

Please refrain from talking to them about OOG concerns, issues, questions, needs and the like during game play. They are each players, too, and have paid like everyone else to come out, have a great time, and importantly, to immerse themselves in the world of Future Imperfect. Its nigh impossible to do that with ten people an hour asking about OOG facets of the game.

So while I am very sure that we have a highly respectful player-and-cast base, who would never knowingly infringe on another player's ability to have fun, its easy to forget in the moment, so I am asking you to be mindful.

Should you develop a burning need for an answer to an OOG question, please remember to take it to the Director on duty backstage... who should really only be troubled if its critically important.

We pride ourselves on our immersion, so let's help make sure we can continue to do so.

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: On The Topic Of Eboard Players...
Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: March 28, 2012 07:01PM

For minor concerns you can also ask for a private consult with the Medtech on duty, if they're not busy.

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.