Welcome Colonist !   There are 69 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Clarification For Casting Fi
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: March 25, 2012 01:58PM

Because I have heard some strange interpretations of our 'players as cast' ruling, I would like to clarify:

If you are intending to be a full time cast member with Future Imperfect, you are more than welcome to attend the entire event as cast, Friday night through Sunday. Please be aware that if you are not pre-registered as a full-time cast member at least 2 full weeks before the event, you will be required to pay the full price for your own meal plan at Ye Olde Commons, or to provide your own meals.

If however, you are normally a player of Future Imperfect, or intend to be a player at any point in the foreseeable future, and for whatever reason have decided to just come cast this one event (due to money, time, what have you), then we require that you are only on site Saturday from game on (9am) to game off (2am Sunday morning to be technical). We will not have space for you, or anything for you to do- nor will we allow you to go into game- should you choose to disregard this request. There will not be exceptions, no matter how much we adore you.

I hope this helps,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Clarification For Casting Fi
Posted by: Jeff H (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2012 02:28PM

Amber,

Does the "temp cast" rule for Saturday only apply to players who have had their character meet an untimely (or timely depending on ones opinion) death?

Not that I have any concerns smiling smiley

Posted by: Wendy M (IP Logged)
Date: April 25, 2012 02:32PM

Amber,

I think what Jeff meant to say was "Does the "temp cast" rule for Saturday apply to players who have had their character meet an untimely (or timely depending on ones opinion) death? "

Not that I have any concerns either smiling smiley

Date: April 25, 2012 03:17PM

These are fantastic questions for which I have no immediate answer. I will put together the Heads and see what's decided.

Although for what its worth, as in previous games, I can't imagine there would be a problem with you running a new character by the Powers That Be, write them down on paper, and resume game play as a new character.

Please note that both the 'running by the PTB' AND the 'writing character down on paper' would be vital steps there!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Date: April 25, 2012 03:51PM

We had that thought as well, but weren't sure how that would work with the defrosting process.

Date: April 25, 2012 04:06PM

If every person that thawed had to come through Friday night at 10pm, we'd never be able to send out new cast characters.

We can easily help you come up with reasons a through zed as to why you are showing up randomly in the middle of the day or night, should you not be able to come up with a reason on your own.

Date: April 25, 2012 04:42PM

Ok, we shall keep that in mind smiling smiley

I have an idea for a group to tie my new character in with. Is there a way I could run a history by plot for approval prior to next game to ensure that everything is consistent? Would a help request be the right way?

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 04/26/12 05:43PM

Date: May 17, 2012 02:00PM

/bumping for the attention of new cast members who are secretly players (or plan to be players)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.