Welcome Colonist !   There are 62 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
M.I.A. Cabin Requests For Spring 1
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: February 13, 2012 11:03PM

Unless I've missed something (possible, when juggling 60 players and hordes of cast info), the following people have not gotten to me (or someone else hasn't included you in their list to me) regarding sleeping assignments for the spring 1 event:

Please keep in mind this is only folks that are currently paid or reserved for the event.

(Also please bear in mind I have to play tetris with a great many folks. I will do my even best to accommodate requests to be with (or away from) certain groups/individuals/factions/buildings/planets, but I make no guarantees. And the early birds totally get the worms, for whatever that means.)

This is all set, thank you for your responses!

Please get me a help request, a PM, or an email out to logistics@future-imperfect.com as soon as possible so I can continue my amusing game of human tetris.

And yes, I need to be told if you plan on sleeping offsite, as well.

Thank you kindly!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 10 times. Last edit at 02/28/12 02:02PM

Re: M.i.a. Cabin Requests For Spring 1
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: February 14, 2012 08:28AM

Thank you to the good folks who already got back to me, those names have been removed.

Still see a friend's name on there? Harrass them for me, pretty please.

Thanks kindly!

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.