Welcome Colonist !   There are 31 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:18

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Registration Based Help Requests
Posted by: Thomas S (IP Logged)
Date: February 11, 2012 10:45AM

Sooo... the registration system is being hit hard and this is awesome. We are finding some code here and there left over from the MJ regulations that has not yet been removed. As we work on removing it, please keep these simple thing in mind:

1) Holy Mother, we are near cap! We hit our 1/2 mark in less then 30 minutes! That is AWESOME and we are truly thankful to you all. The plot team is already chomping at the bit and will be giving Derek a cargo hold full of ideas to sort through.

2) With only (at the time of this post) 9 spots remaining, it is not the end of the world. First of all try and reserve a spot! People have to cancel all the time. Worse comes to worse, you can Cast!! You will even be given time to play your character for a few hours each game.

3) Please please please use the help request system if something happens, like having -8 hours on your registration so I can trace it and fix it. I will be going in order of help requests, so the sooner the better!! I can, at the very worst, place you on reserve or the wait list for two weeks.

Thank you again all for your eagerness, excitement, and your PELs. It has been an awesome revival and the entire team (even logistics) is looking forward to the next season!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.