Welcome Colonist !   There are 72 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Waivers - You Need One..
Posted by: Anthony L (IP Logged)
Date: January 23, 2012 09:30AM

We need to have everyone who plays/casts/etc fill out a waiver form before attending their first event. We will have these available at check in at the event but to speed up the process you can download it from the website, print it out and bring it with you.

There is a photo release section of the waiver, if you DONT want photographs of you to appear in our website/rulebook/marketing please note on the waiver that you refuse the photo waiver.

On a side note, I do have all the photos that were ever taken at an FI event, but can't post them to this website till I get waivers from everyone involved.

Waiver can be downloaded from "Members -> Data Archives -> Out of Game Library" under Rules you will see "FI Participant Agreement Form".

Thanks

Anthony Linkens
-Executive Director

Character:
Deputy Laal Umani

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 01/02/15 05:53PM

Re: Waivers - You Need One..
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: July 31, 2012 02:34PM

Hello there colonists!

New players! You can speed up your check-in process by having already printed, filled out, and SIGNED the waiver in advance. See the link in the above post for where to find the downloadable waiver. Yes, we will have them on hand at check-in as well, if you aren't able to do it in advance- no worries!

This also goes for you miscreants who haven't successully managed to complete a waiver yet.

I won't go for public humiliation of those folks just yet- but if not by the fall, we'll start a List of Shame. And as it currently stands, it might include a few eBoard members... ahem.

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 07/31/12 02:36PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.