Welcome Colonist !   There are 69 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
"street Team"
Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: January 8, 2012 07:18PM

I'm looking for interested individuals who are game for assisting in generally spreading the word of FI to the world at large.
Such examples include : Postering/Stickering... Con attendance and general LARP advertising tomfoolery.

For certain instances we will discuss compensation in the form of UP.
Space is limited, please send a private transmission to myself if you are interested. In the immediate I "am" looking for people interested in assisting at our booth and general social advertising at Anime Boston this coming april.

Thanks
Rob AKA Grinner
Player Liason

Re: "street Team"
Posted by: Sarah M (IP Logged)
Date: January 11, 2012 09:40AM

I would be willing to help at anime boston need to know if i have to buy a con thingy tho. and if you can have some flyer prnted out i can bring them down to the temple gameing shop that runs temple con

Posted by: Rob B (IP Logged)
Date: February 27, 2012 12:25PM

*bump*

Anime Boston is just a few weeks away. I am looking for a few able bodies to help me rep the game at the con. We have a table amongst the dealers and I am looking for folks to satisfy a few shifts of sitting and talking with people interested in larping, basically showing our stuff.

We are looking at approx 5 hour shifts. 50pts a shift. Thats 10UP an hour to just sit there and be awesome with me.

You will have to buy your own Anime Boston Pass, sorry this isn't something I can comp for you but if you were already planning to go, or want to attend and earn some UP this is your opportunity.

You MUST send me a private message to be considered. I will not be taking people who just "show up" and volunteer to run the table at the con itself.
Remember if you are coming to work you're doing just that. We will work out a schedule that is pleasant for everyone involved and that way we can have our cake and eat it too.

Space is limited. Contact me ASAP... Expect to be talking to people about FI... People skills is a must.

Thanks!!
Rob AKA Grinner
Player Liason

Posted by: Michela C (IP Logged)
Date: February 28, 2012 04:37PM

Just in case none of the players are going to Anime Boston, I will be attending this year. So once again if people have flyers, stickers and other swag I’ll be happy to give stuff out.

-M

Edited 1 times. Last edit at 02/28/12 04:37PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.