Welcome Colonist !   There are 53 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:24

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Fi Fall 2: The Prologuening
Posted by: Scout R (IP Logged)
Date: August 9, 2020 02:03PM

Hello folks! (X-Posted like... everywhere I can think of)
It is your friendly neighborhood Scout! I am posting because I am running logistics for the next FI event, Fall 2! (on October 23-25. Mark your calendars!)
This event is going to be a bit different in format than previous events. The plan is for this to be a prologue event.
What does that mean, I hear you ask? Well, basically the game is going to take place as a series of short-ish tabletop games taking place on prior colonies. The nice thing about this is that it gives us the opportunity to explore the backstories of our characters in some smaller group settings.
There are several ways you can engage with this game! Of course, you can play your character, on their previous colony! Or, if you want some UP, you can offer to either GM one or more sessions (pending depending on how many players we have), or play supporting cast. Supporting cast is playing a character in somebody else's backstory for a tabletop session, to provide the opportunity for folks to engage with their backstory or history in a meaningful and deep way. The advantage of this, of course, is that the character doesn't need to thaw, or get on mother, so you don't need to play them again!
Depending on interest, you may be able to play multiple session (GM and play, supporting cast and play, etc). However, I will tend towards trying to make sure everyone gets to play in at least one session

Please fill out the following interest form by August 30th so I can gauge how many players and GMs we are likely to end up with if you are interested (I will try to fit folks in who fill it out late, but I can't make any promises: forms.gle

And, of course, if you have any questions, please ask, and I will respond ASAP.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.