Welcome Colonist !   There are 64 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:20

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Robot Player Character Recruitment!
Posted by: William B (IP Logged)
Date: May 28, 2017 05:31PM

So, I've officially Dev Action'd my first Virtual Intelligence. (IT'S HAPPENING)

In the interest of reducing IG PR nightmares, the first specifications are for a non-combative unit.

Here's what I've got so far. If it sounds like a basis for something fun you or a friend might like to play full weekend events as, feel free to contact me here or on Facebook! I'm looking forward to chatting with people about roleplay, costuming, and props!

Chassis: Armored Automaton (Personal Armor)
Virtual Intelligence: DO-VI-AY030-000 “EM-AID” (Gives the Automaton the Skill "First Aid")
This VI package incorporates a full library of common injuries, bare-bones diagnostic subroutines, and a patient profiling database, equipping an Automaton with the ability to generate treatment plans for a variety of debilitating and incapacitating forms of physical trauma. The core learning algorithms are capable of analyzing Biological Procedures and processes for the purposes of modeling optimized solutions for the health, comfort, and ideal physical performance of profiled patients. Bedside manner not included.

Note: My plans are to expand the capabilities of this robot with a new VI addition or two each Dev cycle for the rest of the game; if there's more interest, then I will make more robots with different specialties!

Current inspirations: Fallout series robot personalities, Dr. Sherman Cottle from Battlestar Galactica, various Droids from Star Wars.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.