Welcome Colonist !   There are 31 Citizens Exploring our Colony

Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:16

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
I Want Between-ilogues
Posted by: Steph T (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 01:24PM

Many of you are creating new characters (which pleases me very much). This means I will get to read your character histories. Hooray!

You can also write me epilogues for your current characters. This will make me happy, some may be incorporated into lore as appropriate, and I may slip some points to the great ones.

A few of you are carrying your characters over. You are welcome to write between-ilogues. Same as above! Did your character come straight to the FI2 colony (perfectly acceptable) or make a stop at one of the ones in between? (We reserve the right to screw with these because, cryoburn memory loss. Such a useful narrative tool.)

Gimme stories!

-Steph
Head of Plot, Future Imperfect 2

Re: I Want Between-ilogues
Posted by: Amanda S (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 01:55PM

We've got both an epilogue and prologue coming for you, don't you worry!
(One's full of sappiness, one's full of "ohshit".)

Date: January 14, 2014 02:16PM

NOM NOM NOM

Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 03:29PM

How should they be submitted?

(Hopefully in a way all the Plot writers can savor.)

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Posted by: Jeff H (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 03:59PM

I plan on saving Liam's current history for myself, deleting it from the site, and going forward with the "new" history. I will probably leave a few bullet points about his life prior to the FI2 Colony, but then jump into his story upon leaving Catalyst in the history section smiling smiley

I've got a good outline going, just waiting on the rulebook so I can see what other details it provides on the colony of choice. The blurb was nice, but I want to make sure I don't clash with easily discovered continuity!

Posted by: Erin B (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 06:14PM

I would like to do something similar for Ali. So much about her has changed since she came to Catalyst and it will inevitably color who she is moving forward. The distant past is just that; I want to continue her current story and the history should reflect that.

Posted by: Chelsea S (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 08:43PM

Gera's 'finishing' story has been in the works since she went kaput at the last full weekend event. SO you will get to eat those delish tears and pain of her words.

New character. Oh. So excited for new character.

Michelle *Mika* Slade >n.n<
Colony Touchstone 505 Morale Officer!
" Perks you up where you need it!"

Posted by: Chris M (IP Logged)
Date: January 14, 2014 08:56PM

I have a minor between story planned. I also have some minor updates to Ori's original backstory because of another player's backstory and overlap.

Anyone coming from or stopping on Glass want to "know" Ori from there? Send me a note if you do, and what kind of interaction/ feelings. He's going to run gaming, but his drinking may impair some of that

Date: January 14, 2014 11:25PM

Use Transmissions to Mother, but feel free to hold off a bit as we have a few cast going players and I haven't changed access yet.

Posted by: Michel S (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2014 12:18AM

Does this mean we're not doing PELs?

Posted by: Josh M (IP Logged)
Date: January 15, 2014 12:50AM

Please do PELs too!!!

I know I want feedback on the event and what/who you liked and want to see more of in the future, and what we can improve upon or should avoid, or even just what you did and what you'd like to continue doing. The PELs so far have been great on this.

The ones I've read so far have been amazing, and some have even moved me to tears. Normally I'm a little more sedate, maybe a giggle or a grimace, but you guys really hit the feels hard.

Thank you.

-Josh Marcus
Head of Plot, FI 3

Date: January 15, 2014 12:53AM

PELs are fine - the cast who wrote plots for this event I'm sure want to hear about how those plots were received. smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.