Today in Colony CT-3-999 is C.Y. 8:04:19

Main Board
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Board ListMessage ListNew TopicSearch
Printing For The One Day Event
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: July 26, 2012 02:48PM

Hello there colonists!

Please be advised that printing for the one day event will be taking place on July 29, this Sunday.

Changes to your character sheets made after the updating deadline will NOT be reflected.

As has been the case since the relaunch, any one-shot purchase help requests MUST be recieved by the updating deadline, and will not be accepted or processed if they are time stamped later than that.

See you in little more than a week!

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Re: Printing For The One Day Event
Posted by: Ryan M (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2012 09:55AM

I reset my character after the third game and didn't get a chance to create a new character since then. I'm fine with playing with the old character for the 1 day (obviously), but is the character reset going to be a problem?

Re: Printing For The One Day Event
Posted by: Amber R (IP Logged)
Date: July 30, 2012 11:22AM

If you missed the character updating deadline, you are welcome to bring an old character sheet with your former stats to play with for the one day, and then get your character updated in the system in advance of the updating deadline for the fall events.

Cordially,

-Amber
Retired Logistics Goddess

Neve O'Brien(RIP), Magnus Sulara Oratia Somerton, Songbird, Elias Amory, Dr. Ara Grintner (formerly ZG) , Jane Sawyer, and Grace (just Grace)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this Board.

Send us your Comments or Email the Webmaster.